Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Can't Feel My Feet

Last week, it was 80 degrees here. This week we have highs in the 40's and lows in the 20's. There should be no place on earth that this occurs naturally unless there's a plague or an atomic bomb has altered the weather.

One day I'm wearing flip-flops, the air conditioning is on and the chocolate I left in my car is melting and the next day... WHAT?! Where is my coat and why isn't the heat working? If you've ever seen the "Rankin Bass" Christmas show that has the "Heat Miser" *Sunnee sings "I'm Mr. Heat Miser... I'm Mr. Sun... something something one hundred and one* I'm pretty sure he's behind this weather!

Yes, it's either the Heat Miser, Satan or the guy who invented cell phone batteries that get hot after you've been holding the phone to your head for a while.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger Number Mouth said...

I hate those damn cell phone batteries. They make me feel all feverish. I think its the demons they keep inside.

Happy Turkey Day, stranger.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Hi poo poo head. The weather is so weird here. Last night we had rain, wind, tornado warnings and today its snowing...

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Sunnee said...

Happy Turkey Day back at ya Alli. Yes, it's definitely the demons that warm the cell phones to the temperature of Hell fire, or Hell fire's equivalent, the cheese on a pizza when it first comes out of the oven.

Laurie... I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you're living in the center of the Apocalypse.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home