Wednesday, August 17, 2005

OUCH!

Did you ever drive past a wreck and you really don't want to stare, but you do anyway? This website is something like that... http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf If she gets stuck, move her with your mouse pointer.

At first I cringed at the painful way she would land, legs askew, neck bending at odd angles. But then (evil laugh) I had to see how many weird positions she could make. She got stuck on my pointer a few times and I shook her until her little animated limbs looked like they would fall off and then I flung her into the vastness of Bubbleworld.

Normally, I'm not this evil in real life. But anybody who lives in Bubbleworld, where there is no furniture, no chocolate, no entertainment and only wears a bikini during what is obviously Bubbleworld winter should be smacked around sometimes.

Enjoy.

*Disclaimer - Once again, while being quite amused at the bizarre Bubbleworld animatee and her situation, Sunnee does not condone violence against anyone living or dead, male or female, smoker or non-smoker, blah blah blah...

4 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

I love that site. I go there daily to shake the piss out of her. It is a good stress reliever.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Sunnee said...

yes! shake shake shake!

 
At 1:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! i found your blog. the question is...where is mine?

p.s. i heart that weird site, homes.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sunnee said...

Kare! You have a blog?!?! Hmmmm... let me see... is it under kookykanadian.blogspot.com?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home