Friday, September 02, 2005

What's Behind That Curtain?

I sent an e-mail to a movie studio. I was trying to get an address for a friend to mail something to a director. Here's the actual e-mail and the responses i got...


ME: What is the mailing address of director Don Mancini?

THE STUDIO: We can not disclose information about clients or employees.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: Thank you for your reply, I appreciate the response. I understand the need for confidentiality in your business. Can I send a letter to Don Mancini in care of your company? And if so, what is your company address?

THE STUDIO: We can not disclose our address via email. Please visit the director's webpage or fan club for submission information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ME: LOL You must have a lot of top secret stuff going on there if you can't give out the studio address! Even the Pentagon gives out it's mailing address. Tell Jimmy Hoffa, Elvis and the aliens you're hiding at the studio I said "Hi!".


Dorktards.

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Hee Hee...GEEKS!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home